CIS Services Pty Ltd
Our Position & Scope
CIS Services Pty Ltd, trading; as Casey Inspections, (“Casey”) is a wholly owned and operated Australian Company, predominantly in the plumbing and water industry sector.
Casey undertakes the sale and recovery of property service sewerage plans, regulatory recycled water onsite inspections and water/sewer application approvals for Water Authorities, as well as quality assurance Inspections and reporting on non-complying plumbing and drainage work.
Services Further Explained
- Casey manages the sale and recovery of "as constructed" property sewer plans and diagrams, for and on behalf of Greater Western Water, Coliban Water, North East Water, Gippsland Water and Central Highlands Water.
- Casey conducts onsite inspections of recycled water installations, for and on behalf of Greater Western Water, where recycled water is available to domestic and commercial properties.
- Casey provides assistance in the approval process of water and sewer applications, for domestic and commercial properties.
- Casey conducts onsite compliance inspections of Trade Waste treatment apparatus on commercial properties, for and on behalf of North East Water.
- Casey manages compliance of Backflow Prevention programs including, onsite inspections, an active register of devices and monthly reporting of dashboard summaries and risk management for Coliban Water, Goulburn Valley and North East Water.
- Casey provides inspections of septic tank compliance and maintenance, on a tri-annual basis for regional councils.
- Casey provides onsite inspections of plumbing and drainage work including. reports on non-complying plumbing and drainage installations